Sunday, October 26, 2008

Redskins Sunday

You can always tell when the Redskins are playing -- you see guys walking down the street wearing Skins jerseys headed to the stadium if it's a home game or to the bar or a friends house when it's away. Often with a 12 pack of Bud or Miller in hand.

Today was Redskins @ Detroit.

And how did I spend my Redskins Sunday?

Well, today I had brunch with my two bestest gal pals*, followed by a full body massage**.

I just love Redskin Sundays.

*when a gay guy says "girl friend" he could be referring to either gender. Gal pals connotates friends of the female gender.

**by my massage therapist, not by my gal pals. We're close, but not that close.

***I totally stole this asterisk thing from Lacochran's bloggery

2 comments:

lacochran said...

:) Thanks for the shout out but I totally stole the asterisks thing from
The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy
.

Matty said...

How was brunch with the Gal Pals? I missed you all! I had brunch with the fam in PA.