Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reason Number Nine Why I'm Not Going to Capital Pride

I actually tried to visit the Capital Pride Web site because there was actually something POSITIVE I wanted to say about Pride this year and I needed to get the info...but their Web site was down.

Anyway, I'll give another reason for not going to Pride instead:

Last Year.

Last year sucked. From the parade marshals who screamed and pushed us the entire length of the Pride Parade to the announcers at the reviewing stand whose sole purpose was to denigrate the participants OF the parade, I simply had a lousy time.

1 comment:

Matty said...

Yes, I agree it did indeed suck. But I can tell you something that made it not suck as bad... being there with people like you and AAUID (tee hee hee) and otehr wonderful friends who made it suck less. Just Matt's Take... ;-)