Friday, October 06, 2006

Ranger's Kidneys

Are not working right, I guess.

The vet called yesterday evening and left a msg on my cell phone while I was at the gym. She didn't come right out and say Ranger has kidney disease but her message also cut off. And she wasn't in today so I can't talk to her till tomorrow. All I got was something is up with her kidneys and we need to put her on prescription-medicated dog food.

She's becoming increasingly leaky again. I guess I need to find some doggie depends.

That news and the utterly depressing, chilly grey weather has sent moods here into a tailspin. But, I'm meeting up with Matty Dale tonight for "drinkies." That's what he calls them which means Sarah Jessica Parker probably said it in Sex and the City.

I haven't told the LTR yet -- he's on the road and doesn't take news of this sort well. And I really don't know much at this point anyway.

No comments: