Saturday, May 03, 2008

But What's In Her Nightstand?

Hillary answered one of those Metro Weekly-like surveys that included questions like, what public figure, living or dead, would you go on a date with if Bill would give you a "pass" for one night?

Her answer: Abraham Lincoln.

Ugh. Now, I'd definitely include Lincoln in my "pick three people living or dead you'd invite to a dinner party" (I'd also invite Jesus -- think of the money I'd save by not having to buy wine). But would I date him? Nah.

I'd pick Alexander the Great. Why?

1) Hotter, beefier thighs than Lincoln.
2) A ride on an elephant.
3) Cairo as a post-date gift.
4) Three-way with Hephaestion

Sure, Lincoln would take you the theater but then all you get is blood-stained dress.

But I wonder...what IS in Hillary's nightstand? Any guesses?

4 comments:

Curtis said...

I'd guess a strap on.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking HER little black book. C'mon...Bill's not the only one gettin' some on the side. ;)

-Bruce

Scott said...

There's a little black book alright -- Karl Rove's playbook.

Anonymous said...

A cheat sheet giving her all the answers to those "three o'clock in the morning" phone calls.