Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Blog

In case you hadn't noticed, Scott's Take has a new look. I chose a new template that allows me to post a Blog roll. I couldn't get one inserted into the template of the other one. I also chose a template that doesn't seem to be commonly used. But I'm not sure I like it. It seems more cluttered than the old template, although I thought the old template was too staid.

The content of the blog has gotten almost 100% political, which isn't too surprising since we're closing in on election day and there's lots to write about. I always intended this blog to be about both the political and personal but the tilt entirely to the political in the past week or so has made it seem harder to blog about more personal matters. I'm not sure it's a smart mix.

There's also been fewer posts in the last several days, reflecting the fact that work has picked up and I've been off site at client meetings. Today in NJ for a pitch meeting that went well.

I find it ironic that blogger's spell check does not include the words "blog" or "blogger."

The LTR just got home. I must go.

No comments: