Friday, September 07, 2007

Calling All Queers, Calling All Queers


The Friday Fashionista needs your help... I have been experiencing a dry spell with my Friday postings to Scott's Take.

I would like to know what YOU, the readers, are interested to learn regarding what's hot and what's not, or just some good old fashioned advice on putting the details together and looking great.

Recently one reader asked me for photographic examples of the items I mention in articles, which is a great idea and I will be implementing. However, the summer heat and busy work schedule have gotten be down. So please send me your thoughts via the comments section and I will see what I can do to accommodate.

Yours Truly,
The Friday Fashionista - Matty Dale

4 comments:

Steven said...

I need your thoughts on a good pair of dress shoes. I'm still in that penny loafer "phase, (without the penny now). Some say to go retro with "wing tips" but that reminds me too much of Dad. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a 5 year old suit. It is a very deep blue, almost black with a lighter blue pattern weave that is very subtle and you only notice it when you're up close. The issue (or problem) is that the pants have pleats and the have cuffs. It is also a three button jacket. The suit was not cheap, and was wondering if it is okay to wear this anymore. Also, are three button jackets still okay? And if so, when not in a sitting position, do you button the top two buttons and leave the bottom third one unbuttoned? Am I all confused and hopelessly living in the 90's? Thanks.

The Veg said...

I'd like to see an expose on the desperate need to immolate ALL crocs! Better yet--let's recycle them and save both the planet and fashion.

Anonymous said...

ditto re: crocs.

also, what about those flip flop things that are popular in the spring/summer? why do people insist on wearing those things even in bars? if I stop on your toes in a crowded area...oh well...