Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Week's Worth of Altitude Sickness

This is what a week of oxygen deprivation will do to you. The LTR (left) and I getting back to sea level after living at 12,000 - 15,000 feet for seven days. Yes, the LTR will kill me if he sees this. But I think he stopped reading the blog...so don't tell him.

I've many other Peru pics I'm dying to share but would like to edit them into a slideshow presentation with music and Ken Burns like effects. I don't know what program to use.

2 comments:

Steven said...

I use Microsoft Movie Maker which I think is a standard program already on computers at the time of purchase. I tried Adobe Photoshop but it didn't give me a lot of flexibility.

I hope LTR is doing good this week and has re-adjusted!

Steven said...

I haven't found an e-mail to contact you, but just tonight on PBS were two good shows that highlighted Peru and the Andes Mountains. Thought I'd check it out after reading your accounts from your trip. What beautiful scenery and history.