Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Funny Pizza Story

Courtesy of Craig's List

We had an amusing encounter with a Dominoe's Pizza clerk once. I'm lactose intolerant, so when the LTR and I order pizza we usually get half sans cheese. So one evening, the LTR calls Dominoes and says:

LTR: We'd like a large, pepperoni, green pepper, olives

Dominoes Clerk: OK

LTR: And no cheese on half

DC: No cheese on half?

LTR: Right no cheese on half.

DC: Which half?

LTR: What?

DC: You want a large, pepperoni, green pepper, olive pizza with no cheese on half. Which half doesn't get the cheese?

LTR: Uh, the right half?

I swear this really happened. And the pizza arrived -- as usual -- with cheese on the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Love the blog. Your pizza story made me think of a story my cousin told me. His name is Rich, and he was on an airplane...

Stewardess: Would you like some coffee, sir?

Rich: Sure. (Takes a drink) Ouch, this is hot! Could you put some ice cubes in to cool it off?

Stewardess (returning five minutes later): I'm sorry sir, I've tried putting ice cubes in your coffee as you requested, but they keep melting.