Friday, March 02, 2007

Eli Naken!

Following the trend set by his father, who likes nude beaches, and actor Daniel Radcliffe, my two-and-a-half year old has discovered the joy of being naked. As related by his mother, whom he lives with in Hawaii:

It started the other night when he had finished his bath and we were
looking for Bear. I remembered that Bear was in the car, so I grabbed Eli who
had not yet put on his diaper and jammies and we went out to the car to get
Bear. He was pretty excited to be outside naked (he pronounces it
"naken").

This morning, we were hanging around the house before school and he
took off all his clothes and diaper. "Eli naken!" He grabbed his suitcase and
said he wanted to go bye-bye. I asked him where he was going, and he
responded,"Eli go Daddy Pappa house naken!" Too cute. I just had to grab the camera.


I debated whether or not to post this picture. Then I remembered my parents have 16 mm film of me at his age cavorting naked in a bathtub including a full frontal shot which has been seen by family, neighbors and friends. So I'm just passing on the humiliation to the next generation. Besides. It's just damn cute.

BTW, I'm "Daddy" and the LTR is "Pappa."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! I see that he's working on that farmer's tan there too....ummm just like Daddy??? :)