Friday, March 02, 2007

Farewell, Blog

No, not mine. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Christopher Scott Sarno ends his blog, called "Blog," today.

I will miss his blog. It was a right clever blend of thoughtful social commentary and witty snarkiness with a small window on his personal life.

It's weird...I've never met the man and the only interaction has been reading each other's blogs and occasionally exchanging comments. But it still feels like a close friend has just moved away.

I will keep his blog in my blog roll unless he deletes his blog.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Christopher. Good luck on the new job and the new book.

Farewell, Blog. The blogosphere just got a little less interesting.

1 comment:

Christopher Scott Sarno said...

Thank you for the nice send-off. I've really enjoyed reading your stuff and I'm glad that, through our mutual interests, we have become friends.

My blog may be gone but I'm still around ... chris@christophersarno.com.