Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Snow Alert In DC

According to the WPO, we can expect a whopping 1 to 3 inches of snow from flurries! Knowing how things work around here, the city will be completely paralyzed. Schools have already been closed. The roads are supposedly a mess.

Not to sound like my grandparents, but when I was in college at PSU, we had a blizzard that dumped over 36 inches of snow on State College back in March of 1993. Now THAT was a storm! We were trapped inside playing UNO for three days, turning it into a college drinking game. Ahhh, those were the days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went to PSU? I went to college just over the mountain from there, maybe 30 minutes away in Huntingdon. Granted, a few years after you would've graduated. I like State College. They had the most amazing Indian restaurant when I was in school. It was a treat for us to go there on the weekends!

Matty said...

I did go to PSU - not Scott. A grad from back in 1994. I miss State College. It is a fun place to be.

Anonymous said...

Right, I saw that you wrote this post. I just think it's pretty cool. Then again, PSU graduates many people every year.

1994, eh? I graduated high school in '00! :)