Thursday, January 11, 2007

Six Degrees of Dan

It seems like everywhere I go everyone knows Dan Kaufman.

My former boss knows him. A friend I met for dinner tonight knows him. Someone else I know emailed me to say that Dan designed those well-known bumper stickers we love: Hate is NOT a Family Value. The Christian Right is Neither.

Don't know if that last part is true or not but it's what I was told. And it just seems that every day since I put up my first Dan Kaufman post everyone has been talking to me about him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True: I did design the popular white-text-on-black-background version of "Hate Is Not A Family Value."

I did not do the second one.

I did, however, do the one that said "Protect your family from the Christian Coalition," and, later, "...from the American Family Association."

More at www.dkgpride.com :-D

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and especially to Scott for posting this on his blog (3 entries! I'm honored! :-)

So, I won! I am the top male vote-getter, so the Gay Men's Chorus gets a nice $500 donation courtesy of the Washington Post, and I get another date, also courtesy of the Washington Post.

Keep an eye out for the results in the February 11th edition of the Washington Post Sunday Magazine.