Thursday, January 04, 2007

Condoms at Reagan National

Over at MetrobloggingDC Carl wonders why there are condom machines in the men's room at Reagan National.

It might be for guys like this one.

With all the security, how does someone manage a hookup at an airport?

Full disclosure: I've never had sex at an airport, or on an airplane. I will admit to thinking about it in those places, especially that time I was sitting next to the muscular black-haired dude in a tight black tee shirt that one time en route to La Guardia.

UPDATE: So, I couldn't resist. I emailed the guy who posted the craigslist ad, linked above. I posed my question to him. And, he responded with the answer, a "private" spot at DCA. And no, I don't intend to "use" this information. My interest is purely prurient intellectual. And, btw, the guy wasn't successful.

1 comment:

Matty said...

and the info regarding the dude in the AP is "research," right?