Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hot Politicians, Part Two

In our previous post about hot politicians, we may have overlooked this one:


















Anthony Brown, Maryland's new Lt. Gov. There are better, candid shots of him in today's photo album on the washingtonpost.com's homepage (it's not linkable). Brown joins DC's trifecta of political hotness:

DC's Mayorlicious Adrian Fenty:




















And Brown's boss, rockin' Martin O'Malley, Maryland Governor.














You may also remember this guy:













Scott Kleeb, former rancher and bull rider, candidate for Representative in Nebraska's third Congressional district. Sadly, he lost by 10 points to someone with less political hotness.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I just read about O'Malley's biceps in the Post today and here you have a photo of him showing them off....THANKS! I am so glad I voted for him!

Matty said...

O'Malley is HOT! You and O'Malley resemble each other. I think I told you that before.

So I guess that means you are hot by association!

Scott said...

But I doubt the WashPo will be writing about my biceps anytime soon...or, Mattydale...are you flirting with me, again?

Anonymous said...

I think I want t be represented with, I mean by Kleeb!!! Go Nebraska corn fed boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!