Thursday, November 08, 2007

Children Will Listen (and open the wrong drawers)

My son, waking me up back in August using his best "scary face" in our remodeled bedroom. One of the things we did was expose the brick walls, as you can see.

The other was to get new furniture, including matching rustic nightstands, one of which can be seen in upper left.

With our remodel, later the morning that this picture was taken, the LTR and I were discussing how to best use all the new storage space we had.

LTR: What do we put in the nightstands?

Me: Our "toys" (if you know what I mean and I think you do)

Our son: What's in here (pointing to the nightstand drawer and opening it).

Me (looking at LTR): Then again...

So right now in my nightstand (I don't know what the LTR has in his) I have misc. bike items. The other stuff I was referring to is safely hidden away where three-year-olds can't find it (I hope).

No comments: