Wednesday, November 14, 2007

People's Sexiest Man Alive

It's Matt Damon.

But does this mean the previous "Sexiest Man Alive" is now obligated to die? Are previous years' "winners" either no longer sexy or no longer alive? I remember when it was Matthew McConaughey. Last I checked he was both still A) alive and 2) sexy.

Perhaps each year People should either deem the previous recipient of the title still the "sexiest" or kill him. All for the purpose of clarity, of course. After all, our culture will survive without another McConaughey movie and, unless he's waiting for me in my bed tonight, I won't miss him.

3 comments:

Matty said...

I would like to further refine the title of this "award" as it is biased toward celebs. It should be the "sexiest famous man" or something along those lines. There are plenty of super sexy men I see every day - just as sexy as any of these... and worthy of the title.

Cardinal said...

Matthew McConaughey: I'd say both "alive" and "sexy" are relative terms, for I don't see him as being either.

Steven said...

I'd like to know what the criteria is. I could think of some sexy men, too. And Matt Damon has been so far under the radar the last few years after he and Bem Affleck broke up. ;-)