Monday, June 11, 2007

The Black Hole

The remodelling job taking place on my third floor I've decided is a growing black hole about to consume my entire house. Everything that was on the third floor (our master bedroom suite) has found refuge elsewhere in the house. On Saturday the black hole grew to include my office on the second floor, which needed drywall work in the ceiling and wall and therefore needed to be repainted. Which has kept me from my keyboard. Which also meant my floor to ceiling bookshelves had to be emptied. So all my books have been added to the refugee camp of possessions spilling out into the central hallway on the second floor and the guest bedroom where the LTR and our displaced clothes have been living. I'd take a picture but the picture thingy has been disconnected and I don't know where it is.

All of this is to say -- that's why I haven't been blogging.

No comments: