Sunday, June 17, 2007

Whiskers and Love

I got home from a rehearsal and the LTR had shaved his head as usual and as usual the remnants were in the sink and on the vanity.

I just cleaned the sink and vanity yesterday.

Of course, the LTR would respond with all the wonderful things he did for me over the past few days AND the fact that I tend to leave empty glasses strewn about the house. Which is true, I do.

But I'm the one tasked with cleaning up the house, so if I make work for myself, that's my choice. If he makes work for me, well, that's a horse of a different color.

Of course I love every (dwindling) hair on his head. I just don't love them all over the bathroom sink. But...if there's one thing we've learned after 20 years is what's a few whiskers or errant empty glasses in a lifetime of love.

But if I get a whisker in one of my contact lenses, buddy, all bets are off.

No comments: