Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blogger lifts the Scott Ban

In case you wondered, my dear two readers, why I haven't updated this site in the last 24 hours it's because Blogger declared Scott's Take a "Spam Blog" and barred me from posting, evil spammer that I am.

I essentially had to appeal this designation by their "anti-spam" robot and prove I am human. This is something the LTR has doubted for years so it was a bit of challenge to prove my humanity to complete strangers. But despite what the LTR and certain members of the band might think, I am man born of woman.

It's all MattyDale's fault, actually. While posting in this space, he posted a picture of hottie Chris Evans. If you go to Google Images and search Chris Evans, this blog is the first to pop up with a link to the pic. With the next Fantastic Four coming out, I'm getting a ton of traffic to that link. So, lot's of traffic to one link, the robots expect spam and I was shut down.

It pissed me off though, especially to be shut down for doing what a successful "filter" type blog does...drive traffic elsewhere. I was quite pissed at Blogger.

I guess though in the scheme of things the world missing out on my drivel for 24 hours isn't catastrophic.

No comments: