Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Music Game

This is Zac's game, which is every Friday posting the songs in your current playlist. I JUST got an Ipod, so haven't been able to play till now. Here goes:

Bring Him Home/Les Miserables
Brokeback Mountain 1
Brokeback Mountain 3
Brokeback Mountain "Wings" Club remix
Don't Blink/Kenny Chesney
Fanfare for the Common Man/Aaron Copland
Foggy Mountain Breakdown/Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs
I Will Never Let You Go/Jackie Greene
La Traviata Act I: Libiamo Libiamo Ne' Leiti Calici/Jose Carreras
Live Like Horses/Elton John
Miss Otis Regrets/Bette Midler
Nights in White Satin/Moody Blues
Ol' Man River/William Warfield
Paradise by the Dashboard Light/Meatloaf
Piano Man/Billy Joel
Swan Lake Scene Finale Act 4/Tchaikovsky
She Bangs/Ricky Martin
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy/Kenny Chesney
Song for a Winter's Night/Gordon Lightfoot
Song for a Winter's Night/Sarah MacLachlan
Stay with Me (live version)/Bette Midler
Nessun Dorma/Pavarotti
Under Pressure/Queen
Who Wants to Live Forever/Queen

2 comments:

Matty said...

OMG! I am so proud of you! You got the iPod working! Welcome to the wonderful world of Apple!

Matty said...

I meant to play "the game" when I left a comment. OOPS. Here goes...

1. A Perfect Indian - Sinead O'Connor
2. No More "I Love You's" - Annie Lennox
3. Trouble On The Line - Loretta Lynn
4. Daniel - Elton John
5. Cristal - Yo-Yo Ma
6. Talk to My Heart - Tina Turner
7. Step It Up - Stereo MC's
8. Diggin' - TLC
9. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
10. Grace - U2
11. You've Got A Way - Shania Twain
12. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
13. More Than Words - Extreme
14. Since You've Been Gone (Jason Nevin's Club Mix) - Kelly Clarkson
15. Tell Him - Barbara and Celine