Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thriller

I am reminded I live in a, well, shall we say, "spiritual" house.

I have written about this before.

This morning, as I sit at my desk, I hear a "click" and turn around to see that the stereo has turned itself on. This has happened before.

But a few weeks ago, the morning I was leaving for Vegas, I was in the kitchen (where most instances have happened, and felt a stir of air as if someone had rushed into the room, and I heard footsteps and a voice that seemed to be greeting me. I turned around to say good morning to the LTR, only to find no one there. So sure was I that he had come downstairs and bounding into the kitchen that I checked the bathroom next to the kitchen and the dinning room as well.

Nothing.

With the hair standing on the back of my neck, I continued making my cup of coffee.

No comments: