Wednesday, May 09, 2007

10 Things I love about the LTR

Today is the LTR's birthday. He was happy he set a personal best at the gym this morning; sad that the DC water and sewer department, as part of their project to replace the lead pipes in the city, is going to have to dig up one of his prize palms likely killing it.


I won't get to spend tonight with him as I have dress rehearsal. So, in his honor, here are 10 things I love about the LTR (that I can share):

  1. He loves me. I'm very lucky
  2. His intelligence -- we've always had great conversations
  3. His passion for plants. It has surrounded us with lush beauty over the years
  4. His devotion to fitness has kept us both active and healthy and hopefully will for a long time.
  5. His interest in the Civil War -- it's a passion we both share. The first day we spent together was touring the Gettysburg battlefield.
  6. He's a great papa to Eli. He's a wonderful father and it's a joy to watch Eli and him together.
  7. His commitment to his family. He's an exemplary son, brother and uncle.
  8. His sense of humor. He's always had the ability to make me laugh, no easy feat with a moody bitch like me.
  9. His energy. He's the quintessential energizer bunny.
  10. He cooks for me. That there is enough, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, are we cutting slack for the LTR because it's his birthday?........it is Wednesday after all....(waiting for the new Wednesday Fitness feature to appear....)..... (Thursdays are okay too...) To the LTR - Happy Birthday.....and Scott, sounds like he's a definite keeper :)

sunchaser said...

Sounds like you've got a keeper :)