Monday, May 21, 2007

Dan the Man

Dan Abrams has been scarce on the tube since he took the job in the mangement office of MSNBC. But the former legal correspondent looked hot tonight in a little scruff filling in for Joe Scarborough. I've thought Dan was hot since I first saw him covering the Bush v. Gore Supreme Court Case.

So this is how nerdy I am...My friend Zac at Euphonic Gumshoe focuses his hot or hotter feature on hunky actors on hip TV shows and movies...and I focus on legal correspondents and network news execs.

Still...I would've paid the full price, Dan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always gone back and forth about Dan. He's got those beautiful eyes but sometimes looks a little severe. Maybe the little scruff softens him up. Since I don't watch Scarborough Country very often and wouldn't know if he guest hosts again, perhaps you could post a picture of a scruffy looking Dan?