Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Former Girlfriend

Try to leave the past in the past and it still finds a way to circle around to your present.

My high school girlfriend, Debbie, has found me. I'm having coffee with her and her husband today. I haven't seen or talked with her in 20 years.

I came close to marrying her...but for a little voice in my head that said "NOOOO!" That and the secret fantasies I was harboring for washing the high school quarterback's furry pecs with my tongue.

So, what do you say to someone you were close to a long time ago but haven't seen for two decades? "Whattya been up to?"

1 comment:

buff said...

That would be very difficult for me to come up with something to talk about. But I am sure that you will do fine. Just be yourself, stud. Big hairy muscle hugs of encouragement.

P.S. Licking the fur off that guy would definitely be a deciding factor for me as well. You chose the best path in life, being yourself. WOOF