Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Liberty Ave is Not Like This

I'm in Pittsburgh. Staying near Liberty Ave -- you know, where Brian and gang sashayed hip to hip down Liberty Ave to Babylon where Ted would get rejected, Emmett would fall in love, Brian would get his dick sucked and Mickey would get jealous. For five seasons without variation.

So, on a Monday evening what was the real Liberty Ave like?


Grey, dead, depressed. Not a rainbow or feather boa in sight. My guess is, though, had a looked, I probably coulda found a bad wig on a large middle aged waitress in a diner.


Sheesh. Am I gonna have to go to Canada?


I'm here in PA all week. Hmm. Weird how my travel this year -- Nevada, Ohio and now PA -- coincides with the presidential primaries. Hmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy travels, hope all is well.