Sunday, March 09, 2008

Never Gonna Feel Like That Again

Memories and Changes. The older you get the faster it seems you make memories and the swifter "now" seems.

I love this song by Kenny Chesney. It's about change. "Never Gonna Feel Like That Again."

I'm closing a big chapter of my life, leaving something I've done for nearly 10 years. A friend recently gave me a great gift of memories of some of that 10 years. It brought to mind this song:

Another chapter of my life is over
No I'm never gonna feel like that again
Time's rushin by me like the wind

Someone made this video to go with Chesney's music. I identify very much. No, I didn't play football, but I was in the marching band and Friday night games were a highlight of the week. And no, there was no "Cindy Lou" but I did have a thing for a boy on a motorcycle. And of course there is now a "boy who looks just like me."

Enjoy each chapter. You can't flip it over and start again.

No comments: