Sunday, July 15, 2007

Charlottesville & Me

This weekend I went with the LTR to Charlottesville to watch him compete in a powerlifting competition. He outdid his personal best, which was setting a state record in VA last year in his age and weight class. I not only got to see him excel, but I toured the UVA for the first time -- the University designed by Thomas Jefferson. Here I am in front of the rotunda with Buster (left) and Ranger (right). Today we toured Jefferson's home, Monticello.

A great weekend.

2 comments:

Cardinal said...

It's been years and years since I was last at Monticello, but isn't it gorgeous? Blows the mind how intelligent and masterful he was.

Matty said...

Great photo of you and the kids. Sounds like a great time! I have never been to UVA, but it is on our list.