Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rupert Everret On Gay Parenting

He's against it:

"Oh God, I could never do that to a child. Can you imagine what it would be like, having your two dads coming to school speech days? And hearing those awful queeny rows while you are trying to get to sleep?"

Hmmm. I think that tells us what he really thinks about gay people . Not all gay people indulge in "queeny rows" and any good parent knows to keep adult disagreements away from the kids.

I'm glad Rupert isn't planning on adopting -- he'd be an awful parent, as he readily admits. Unfortunately this convinces me he's also an awful example of an "out" gay man. Not very proud, is he.

2 comments:

Matty said...

From what I have heard, he tends to lean toward being "ye olde towne slut." I would seriously doubt he is capable of being anthing more than too self-absorbed to seriously engage in any commitment outside of himself and his... well, you know.

Anonymous said...

He was cute in his day.