Friday, August 01, 2008

My Big Fat Gay Evening

As if going to the National Symphony Orchestra's salute to Rogers and Hammerstein at Wolf Trap tonight wasn't enough, I invited two of my gayest friends (I mean that affectionately, boys) to join me: Thoroughly Modern Mattie and Chad, Baroness Von Bubbles.

And if that weren't enough they are bringing cute little Ben.

Tomorrow I will do something that gets dirt under my nails. But tonight it's I'm as gay as a daisy!*

*bonus gay points if you can pinpoint Rogers and Hammerstein show "gay as a daisy" comes from.

3 comments:

Matty said...

Trust me when I say, I take that as a compliment! And you think I am thoroughly modern? AW shucks!

Anonymous said...

South Pacific. (But I had to look it up, as I wasn't sure, so I think I should only get half-gay points.)

Scott said...

Yup but you cheated. :-)